Colson Communications is an Application Service Provider that will bring our telecommunications services and products to you via the World Wide Web. The policies below are applicable to our website.
Your Privacy Is Our Concern
Colson Communications protects your privacy and your data. Colson Communications does not share, disclose, trade or sell any personally identifiable information collected online with other companies or organizations. If Colson Communications should, at any time, desire to share its customers’ personal or online transactional data with third parties, it will provide advance notification allowing its users the opportunity to prevent the company from providing their information to third parties.
- Disclosure for Legal Purposes: While Colson Communications will use its best efforts to protect your privacy and personal information, we may be required by law or we may believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary: a) to defend our rights or property or those of our users; b) to comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; c) or in connection with a corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation or sale of substantial assets.
- Improper Conduct: We may also use your personal information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens our service.
- Recordings: While Colson Communications protects your privacy and data, we want you to be aware that any time you participate in a conference, the Moderator and/or a third-party to the conference may record the session for their own purposes.
- Choice: If you do not want to receive communications from Colson Communications, please contact your local customer representative directly and we will delete your name from our marketing list.
Personal Information: Colson Communications may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, telephone number or email address. We use this information to help maintain accurate accounts and provide the services you have requested. Once you register to Colson Communications and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Any details that you provide to us are stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to give us any information more than once. Personally identifiable information that we collect may be stored and processed in any country where Colson Communications or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. Personally identifiable information may be combined with other information about your use of our sites in order to improve our services and products. Some examples of how we might use your personal information include:
- Our server will recognize your domain name and the pages that you visit. This data is gathered for quality control and improvement of our site.
- When an email is sent to us, we will use your email address in order to respond to your enquiry. · We collect information that you volunteer to us on surveys, contests, and registration sites. · We ask for your email address in order to communicate with you about your account and other Colson Communications related services and products.
- We may also contact you to offer new products and services, however if you do not want to receive this information, please go the section above titled “Choice”.
Colson Communications collects general information that does not personally identify you regarding your use of our sites (“Anonymous Information.”) We may use this Anonymous Information in order to improve our services and products, evaluate our marketing efforts or make our site more useful to you.
Your email address will be stored just as securely as any other personal information that we have received from you. We will not pass on your email contact information to any organization beyond the Colson Communications Group without your express permission. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail, however our marketing and accounting departments may need to send you email messages regarding new services and products or regarding accounting or service matters.
Access: When you register to use any of our services and products, we will send you a confirmation of your registration indicating the personal information that was obtained from your registration. Your registration will be treated as consent to our using your personal and anonymous information in the manner described in this Policy.
Data Review / Update: You may review or update the available personally identifiable information that we have received from you online by contacting your local customer representative. To better safeguard your information, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information on file.
Safeguards and Security
Our technology: The technology we employ ensures that your sensitive information is secure and protected from loss or misuse, from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and from improper use. For example, we provide password-protection for certain services offered on this site. For our on-line web reservation service, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption and proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions and to provide secure sessions. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. We store your sensitive information in secure operating environments that are not available to the general public. We have taken all necessary safeguards and security measures to protect your privacy, however, you recognize and accept that under the current technology, where Colson Communications sometimes uses technical protective security programs in conjunction with its services, Colson Communications, in no way whatsoever provides or implies an absolute warranty of security and protection to you.